Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cheese

Have you ever seen those cheese commercials? Not one advertising Kraft or some other brand. But the ones like the "got milk" ads that simply advertise cheese. Have you ever stopped and pondered the point of these ads? Who is the target audience?

Is there some group of people in America that has yet to discover the many culinary uses of cheese? Are there people like glued to their TV screens learning about this delicious looking yellow block?

Like someone is watching TV and the ad comes on, and they are like "huh, cheese. I think i've seen that in the grocery store. Hey, honey, do they have cheese in the grocery store?"

The dudes wife is like "I'm not sure. I think so."
Then dudes like "yeah its in the baked goods section beside the banana bread."
She's like "no it ain't you jackalope, its in the diary aisle. I know I have seen it, near the deli meat."
Then he's like "I wonder if that would be good on a cracker? Wonder how it would taste if I covered a pizza in it? Or maybe put a slice on my hamburger."

Like really? What are some other useless ads someone could make? How about one for cars? Or soap, for all the people who are unaware of the existence of soap.

Until next time, beware of the falling rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment